A NJCF program offering financial assistance to those NJCMA Club employees who do not receive reimbursement from their club for education classes, and whose classes pertain to their current job and career enhancement.
Criteria for applying:
- The applicant must be an employee who does not receive reimbursement for education;
- Employee must have worked a minimum of 1,000 hours in the past year;
- Coursework must be work-related; classes must be deemed pertinent to the employees work at the Club by the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Committee;
- Eligible classes are those that enhance job performance and/or lead to a better job opportunity at that Club;
- Tuition Assistance is awarded in advance of or during course work; completed courses do not qualify;
- Students awarded NJCF Scholarship monies are not eligible to apply for the TAP within one year of being awarded a scholarship.
- Grants are not provided as a means to offset tuition expenses incurred while pursuing an Associate, Bachelors, or Master’s degree
- Each Club may receive up to $3,000 in grants per calendar year; grants are applied in the year that the course is taken. In the case of an overlap in the year (i.e. from 12/15 to 1/15), the grant is documented in the year the course begins, not when it ends;
- The same person can receive two grants in the same year;
- NJCF provides funding for a maximum of $15,000 per year;
- Grants are generally paid directly to the educational institution.
The Tuition Assistance Program application should be mailed to:
Ms. Kimberly Condit, CCM
Chairman, NJCF Tuition Assistance Program
Canoe Brook Country Club
1108 Morris Turnpike
Summit, NJ 07901
The application must include documentation of the course the employee plans to take and cost associated with that course, a support letter from the applicant’s supervisor (immediate or otherwise), and a brief letter of intent from the applicant as to why he/she wants to take the selected course, and how it will benefit them and their work at the Club.
Questions: Questions regarding this program should be directed to the Chairperson: Ms. Kimberly Condit, CCM at 908-277-0100 or email@example.com