A NJCF program offering financial assistance to those NJCMA Club employees and Chapter Members for non CMAA sponsored education classes, pertaining to their current job and career enhancement.
Criteria for applying:
- The applicant must be a club employee or a NJCMA chapter member.
- Employee must have worked a minimum of 1,000 hours in the past year;
- Coursework must be work-related; classes must be deemed pertinent to the employees work at the Club by the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Committee;
- Eligible classes are those that enhance job performance and/or lead to a better job opportunity at that Club;
- Tuition Assistance is awarded in advance of or during course work; completed courses may not qualify;
- Applicants awarded NJCF Scholarship monies are not eligible to apply for the TAP within one year of being awarded that prior grant.
- Each Club may receive up to $3,000 in grants per calendar year; grants are applied in the year that the course is taken. In the case of an overlap in the year (i.e. from 12/15 to 1/15), the grant is documented in the year the course begins, not when it ends;
- The same person can receive two grants in the same year;
- NJCF provides funding for a maximum of $15,000 per year;
- Grants are generally paid directly to the educational institution.
The Tuition Assistance Program application should be mailed to:
Ms. Debbie Pagerie
Chairman, NJCF Tuition Assistance Program
Indian Trail Club
830 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
The application must include documentation of the course the employee plans to take and cost associated with that course, a support letter from the applicant’s supervisor (immediate or otherwise), and a brief letter of intent from the applicant as to why he/she wants to take the selected course, and how it will benefit them and their work at the Club.
Questions: Questions regarding this program should be directed to the Chairperson: Ms. Debbie Pagerie at 201-891-4490 x629 or [email protected]