NJCMA Webinar-Accept The Dare-Ken Okel
ACCEPT THE DARE
Presented by Ken Okel
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Remember, as kids, when you could turn down a dare? Today, ongoing challenges in the world and the workplace may offer you no choice. You have to respond, change, and you need to be at the top of your game.
Busy leaders often find themselves defined by how they perform under pressure. In this virtual session, you'll change the way you approach challenges, inspire your team, and create a path out of uncertainty. It's a mindset makeover, whether your leadership style resembles a pit bull or a poodle.
You Will Learn:
- What top performers do to help them quickly shift from an old priority to a new one;
- Why availability could become your secret weapon, on and off the job, during challenging times;
- The role communication plays with your employees, as well as your members and guests;
- What you should be celebrating during challenging times;
- What a ballerina knows about fake snow that can improve collaboration.
Ken Okel understands the importance of performing at a high level every day, having worked in broadcast news, hurricane relief, and professional ballet. Today, as a motivational keynote speaker, audiences enjoy his creative solutions to their problems. Ken is the author of the the book, Stuck on Yellow, hosts The 2 Minute Takeaway Podcast, and has marketed everything from global brands to a three legged kitten. He's also a proud member of the National Speakers Association and the Florida Speakers Association. For more about Ken, visit: www.KenOkel.com.