Communications Summit Goes Virtual: Register Now!
The Communications Summit is geared toward those who directly manage or oversee the communications and marketing efforts at the club, or simply are looking to learn more about this very important and constantly changing aspect of club operations. The virtual Communications Summit is scheduled for Tuesday, September 22 and Wednesday, September 23. Programming will run from 12:00 noon to 4:45 p.m. each day.
All sessions are designed to be hands-on opportunities to share and learn from industry experts and fellow communications practitioners.
Sessions will include:
• Actualized Leadership with Will Sparks;
• Pixels and Pilots: The Utility of Drones for Marketing and Communication with Anthony Molzahn;
• Club Storytelling with Ed and Kathy Heil;
• Say "Cheese" – Capturing Quality Photos & Video of Member Events with Shanna Bright;
• Public Relations for Private Clubs with Andy Likes;
• A Panel Discussion featuring Club Management and Communications Professionals; and
• A Virtual Idea Fair.
Access the full schedule, registration information, and more.