Established by the New Jersey Club Managers Association in 1996, the New Jersey Club Foundation is a non-profit profit organization incorporated under the laws of the State of New Jersey.
Purpose and Objectives
- Advance the club management profession with support for Club Manager and Assistant Club Manager educational programs.
- Create greater public awareness of related professional opportunities by providing financial assistance to individuals interested in Club and Hospitality fields.
- Promote the Club Management profession through academic programs offered by colleges, culinary schools and universities in New Jersey and other states
- Cooperate in the dissemination of professional information to allied associations, academic institutions and other hospitality-involved groups.
- The corporation may also elect to contribute to local charitable organizations.